About AR Metals
Abington Reldan Metals provides State of The Art, efficient recycling and recovery of precious metals from scrap that allows your business to gain more real dollars for your scrap materials. Our unique recovery process allows us to analyze more end products.
Our goal is to serve each customer with respect to their needs. Each customer, large or small, is important to us!
Abington Reldan Metals LLC is a Silver LEED certified facility by the U.S. Green Building Council (the USGBC). Achieving LEED certification is the recognized standard for measuring sustainability in buildings—it demonstrates our environmental sustainability, improved occupant health and well being, and adherence to strict standards as an energy-efficient, environmentally responsible healthy workplace.
Association/ Certifications/ Audits/ Reviews:
- LEED Certified
- ISO 14001:2004
- e-Stewards Certified
- R2 Certified
- Green Circle Certified
- Member of Philadelphia Better Business Bureau
- Member of International Precious Metals Institute
- Member of The Jewelers Board of Trade
- ITAR Registered
- Pennsylvania DEP Operating Permit
- Authorized under Permit by Rule Subpart F to receive and process hazardous materials
- Dealers of Precious Metals
- Certified Weights and Scales
- PA EPA ID # available for customers’ files
- CHWMEG, Inc.: One or more of Abington Reldan Metals, LLC’s facilities have been reviewed by CHWMEG, Inc. (www.chwmeg.org)
- Advances on lots received in house for processing
- Arrangements for trucking for lots which are too large for standard shipping
- Viewing the processing of your lots to the samples
- Laboratory on site
- The value of your material returned in metal or money.
- Your metals can be pooled until you decide to sell.
- Transfer of metals from refining to pool accounts.
- Quicker/shorter settlement times.
|550 Old Bordentown Road
||396-402 Whitehead Avenue
|Fairless Hills, PA 19030
||South River, NJ 08882